When others tell you that you can’t do something, that you can’t live your our dreams, that you can’t be who you desire to be, that you can’t have what you crave, or that you can’t go where you long to…
Do you let what they say, or what they do, stop you?Or do you use all such negativity as fuel to achieve nonetheless?
Do you take the de-motivating crap that others say to you or about you and prove them right or prove them wrong?
Who, other than you, has the right to tell you that you can’t do what you desire and dream of doing? Who, other than you, has the right to tell you what your vision, what your dreams should be? Who, other than you, has the right to tell you what you ought to dedicate your life, your time, your energy to?
The only person in this world, who can truly stop you from achieving, from being, from having, or from doing, is YOU!
- Be willing and determined to do that which others are unwilling or undetermined to do;
- Commit to excellence of effort in your chosen craft;
- Develop the habits today that will propel you to greater levels of success tomorrow!
- Let none tell you that you can’t achieve it!
- Remember that success is not an accident!
How do you see your possibilities?
How many of us can say that our lives have been significantly more difficult than Nick’s? Yet, how many of us have given up on lesser challenges?
Are you a winner?
In this episode, we explore and contrast the concepts of “One’s Current Situation to One’s Ideal Situation”.
1. Once you know what your goal is…
2. Once you have outlined a broad series of steps in the form of a game plan or definite plan…
3. Once you have begun to take action to execute that plan with the objective of achieving your goal…
4. Your next step is to review the progress to see how well you are doing or what adjustments need to be made.
In this episode, I want to come full circle and discuss The Review Portion of our process.
• I will define what it is;
• I will explain why it is important; and
• I will outline a simple yet effective for conducting your own review;