YOU, not your parents, not your teachers, not your coaches, not your friends, not your mate, but YOU are 100% Personally Responsible for creating the kind of life that YOU WANT and BELIEVE you DESERVE.
Once you realize and accept the truth in this statement, one of two things will happen:
- You will either be COMPELLED to act in ways that DEMONSTRATE the importance of your desire;
- Or, you will be RESIGN to admit that the thing which you say you desire the most, is NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH to compel you to act.
There are 4 ACTIONS that you can begin to do today, for taking 100% Personal Responsibility in your quest to be who you aspire to be; to have what you desire to have, or to do what you long to do;
- Stop Blaming Others;
- Stop Making Excuses for Yourself;
- Stop Complaining about Things to which you have no power to change;
- Start, Today, to Take Purposeful Action to bring about the life you desire, the future you believe you desire.
Remember! “It if is to be, it is up to me!”